Thursday, September 4, 2014

Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream Review: Does It Really Work?

Introducing Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream

CaroWhite cream is a formula rich in B-carotene and A and E in order to form your skin light, manageable, and satin-smooth. Its parts and active principles are specifically analyzed to deep-nourish your skin, protect it and provides you a sense of wellbeing.

Active Ingredients

Petrolatum, mineral oil, stearic acid, Cetearyl alcohol,Isopropyl myristate, Glycerin, Methryl & propylparaben, Huile de Carrote, Vit E(0.2%), Hydroquinone 2 Aqua(eau),Fragrance.


How Does Caro White Lightening Cream Perform?

Caro White Lightening Cream is a formula stearic acid in B-carotene and A and E so as to make your skin lightweight, manageable, and satin-smooth. Its parts and active principles are specifically designed to deep nourish your skin, protect it and give you a sense of well-being.

Directions to Apply

Apply twice daily on whole body after shower or bath.

Benefits
  • It is Reasonable skin lightening cream product - $14/300ml
  • Contains vitamins E and A
  • It is a good skin moisturizer
  • It is a light and silky
  • It makes skin really soft and spot free
Drawbacks
  • It is not a reliable product
  • No official website
  • No complete list of ingredients
  • No free trial
  • Can cause rashes and irritations on skin
Customer Testimonials

After using Caro white for 2years now my skin has light patches, my veins are now visible and I have burns on my cheeks. At first I looked glowing and white but now I hate my skin due to burns and patches. Mum is even begging me to stop d cream. And I love my skin when it was first changing.                                                                                                                                  - Jenifer

I've been using this product since I begin to lighten my skin tone 2 or 3 shades so this lotion is good also make my skin smooth and clear but older price is too high in 2 weeks I noticed that my skin looks more brighter than at the first ...
                                                                                                                      - Amarech Jorge
I have been using Caro white for like about 1 week now, twice a day. I have notice my skin looking dry a scaly.
                                                                                                                         - Tiffanyhalley

The actual Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream with Carrot Oil 300 ml will make to your skin is even and awesome from the vision of the samples. This product is certainly astounding for females who wish to own got a great skin. Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream with Carrot Oil 300 ml is created from 100 percent natural ingredients and don't lead to unwanted effects skin. Folks experiencing greasy skin aren't needed to use a skin moisturizer usually compared to people who possess dry out, regular or just collaboration skin. The proper time to use physique humidifying is sometimes directly when a shower exactly because it blocks the terribly wetness content of this skin.
Wrinkle & Anti Aging

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caro White improved my complexion up to 1 shade and reduced my dark spots. I really pleased with this creme.

Post a Comment